Built For The Hazardous Call Of A Lineman.
When it comes to designing boots that meet the needs of workers, the lineman stands alone in both quality and value. We’ve taken all the durability and comfort of our traditional hand-lasted and hand-bottomed construction, and packed it into an Electrical Hazard Lineman boot.
- 10" Full Grain Water-Resistant Leather Upper
- Leather Midsole & Shank
- for a custom fit and feel
- Vibram® Fire & Ice White Dot Sole
- for increased safety and security in harsh environments
- 4811 Arch-Ease™ Last
- with a high arch for optimal comfort
Our stitchdown construction type offers a more secure fit and feel than a Goodyear Welted boot, but takes much less time to manufacture than our true hand-sewn stitchdowns. Still hand-lasted and hand-bottomed, the liner of our stitchdown boots is glued down to the bottom of the insole. Then the vamp is turned out, and the midsole and bottom are machine-stitched together through the vamp. Removing the hand-welting process shortens the production time significantly, allowing us to offer a rugged, comfortable boot without the high price of a truly hand-sewn boot.
- Model = C210LVCTEH
- Stitchdown Construction
- Reinforced Lineman Climbing Patch
- Kevlar® Upper & Sole Stitching for Electrical Hazard
- Reinforced with Half-Slips
- ASTM-F2413-11 Composite Toe
- All our boots can be customized to suit your preferences. For more information, please call us at 828-634-7731 or White's order department at 800-541-3786
- Built to Last