White's Leather Preservative is 100% natural and the most durable protection available. Originally developed for the severe conditions endured by wild-land firefighters, this leather preservative protects, preserves, and restores boots, saddles, motorcycle leathers, tool pouches, baseball gloves, and more.
Our unique formula suspends three natural oils in Beeswax and Propolis*, which allow them to seep gradually into the inner fibers of the leather over time. If exposed to heat or the pressure generated by flexing the leather, the oils release more quickly, ensuring that the leather gets oiled when and where it needs it most. In addition, the compound reinforces the surface against scuffing and abrasions, while allowing the leather to breathe.
- Repels water better and longer.
- Repels acids, petroleum, salt, and chemicals.
- Restores dried leather.
- Prevents dry rot.
- Resists mold, mildew, and bacteria.
- Resists premature cracking in flex areas.
- Odorless after applied (will not spook game).
- Restores sun-faded leather.
- Resists scuffing, abrasion, and stitch tear.
- Penetrates deeply into leather.
- Contains no harmful silicones, petroleum, solvents, or paraffin.
*Propolis is an antibacterial resin from trees that resists bacteria and mold. It is a barrier against body acids, salt, and caustic chemicals. Combined with beeswax it will repel water better and longer.