The Rocky 9" BearClaw 3D boots are great for hunting, but you may want to work in them, too. Regardless of where you wear them, the #FQ0009237 boots are durable, rugged and comfortable.
These Rocky boots are made with full-grain leather and tough nylon. They have genuine Goodyear® welt construction and a storm welt for durability, shape-retention and a solid platform for hours of wear. A breathable GORE-TEX®fabric membrane keeps moisture out and keeps your feet dry. Rocky added 200 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation to the hunting boots to help keep your feet warm even on the coldest days.
The lace-up system is a lace-to-toe pattern with eyelets, D-rings and hooks for maximum adjustment.
When you're walking, your feet are comfortable because of Rocky's exclusive polyurethane cushioned Air-Port™ footbed which also is perforated for air circulation. And, of course, Rocky's own BearClaw 3D outsole has a multi-directional, self-cleaning lug design that grabs the ground to be able to give you traction wherever you walk.
For waterproof, insulated boots with great traction, get the Rocky BearClaw.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Steel shank
- Rocky® Air-Port® cushion footbed
- 200 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Full-grain leather and nylon
- BearClaw 3D outsole with exclusive ROCKY® 3D welt construction
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® construction
- 9 inches in height
- Weight: 5.2 pounds per pair for a size 10