Who's Shoe's Are These?
Twisted X® had the honor of collaborating with 4 patients of Cook Children’s Medical Center to create their dream pair of Twisted X footwear. These Kids Slip-On Kicks collection is a Twisted X® take on classic profiles with style you've come to love. This amazing collaboration makes these Kicks a perfect balance of style and comfort that is sure to stand out in a crowd. 100% of the proceeds from this collections benefit patients and their families!
To learn more about the Twisted X Project at Cook's Children's Hospital and the cool kids who HAND-DREW these kicks,
- Fabric upper on all, except Isaac - Gun Metal which features a leather upper.
- Elastic gore panels allow for an easy entrance and exit
- ecoTWEED™ Lining. ecoTWEED™ material is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Blend85™ footbed. Blend85™ footbeds are made with 85% recycled foam. Footbeds also feature ecoTWEED™ Lining. ecoTWEED™ material is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Rubber outsole integrated with blended rice husk. Blended rice husk is an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away.