Infant driving mocs that are handcrafted in full-grain leather and an environmentally friendly ecoTWX Tweed, with the same components you'll find in any other Twisted X driving moc collection. This moc features an EVA footbed and a durable molded rubber outsole which provides improved stability and support as they grow.
- Leather upper featuring tooled leather pattern on vamp
- Hook-and-loop fastener
- Fabric lining
- Leather heel tab
- Blend85 footbed
- Created from 85% EVA foam waste from factory production. Foam that is typically left in piles outside of factories, releasing harmful pollutants into the air and contaminating both water and the land, is instead recycled into new footbeds.
- Footbeds also feature ecoTWEED Lining.
- This product is made from 100% recycled P.E.T. bottles.
- The migration from traditional nylon lining, to a 50/50 ecoTWX and bamboo charcoal blend, is an initiative that encompasses a more natural approach.
- This lining is also more breathable, moisture wicking, antibacterial, and odor-absorbing.
- Rubber outsole