Comfort That Works Overtime
Whether you're putting in long days in the machine shop, on a road crew or on the tarmac, sore feet make it harder to concentrate on the task at hand. The Caliper is designed for jobsite comfort and safety. The full-grain leather upper is strong and durable, but soft enough to wear right out of the box. The boot is constructed with four layers of cushioning underfoot to give you maximum comfort from clock-in to clock-out.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Aluminum Toe (AL)
- Our aluminum toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Danner® Caliper Outsole
- The oil-and-slip-resistant rubber Caliper Outsole offers versatile indoor and outdoor traction with a low-profile 90° heel.
- Memory Foam Strobel Sock
- The strobel sock, the material used to finish the bottom of a boot, is made from memory foam for additional comfort and cushioning underfoot.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
||59 oz per pair
||DLC – Dual Layer Comfort
||Electrical Hazard Certified
||ASTM F2892-18 EH Safety Toe